Dr Al-Hajjiri is a consultant gastroenterologist and hepatologist. He completed his advanced training in Wollongong and Sydney with expertise and interest in all areas of gastroenterology. He is an outstanding clinician and highly skilled diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopist accredited with the conjoint committee of endoscopy. Dr Al-Hajjiri is also fluent in both Arabic and German.
Dr Al-Hajjiri is dedicated to delivering high quality patient centered healthcare with compassion and efficiency to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Clinical care and procedures include:
• Patient consultations
• Colonoscopy and colon cancer screening
• Colonic polyp treatment including
• Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Barretts Oesophagus
• Gastritis and H.Pylori treatment
• Coeliac disease
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Constipation and diarrhoea management
• Iron deficiency anaemia and GI bleeding
• Liver disorders (hepatitis, cirrhosis and fatty liver)
- MD (Hons), FRACP